2.5.2. Car running in
Throughout the first 2000 km of a run of the new car it is recommended to follow the recommendations stated below:
- Avoid the long movement with a constant speed, both high, and low;
- Do not accelerate the car at completely squeezed out accelerator pedal on any transfer;
- Do not start too sharply;
- You try to avoid emergency brake application;
- Do not move with a speed over 170 km/h or at turns higher than 4500 rpm;
For the reasons of manufacturing techniques of tires their working parameters are reached only after about 300 km of a run therefore up to this point it is necessary to drive the car with extra care.
Grinding in of brake shoes and disks requires about 500 km of a run.