2.3.1. Danger of poisoning with carbon monoxide
Danger of poisoning with carbon monoxide
Toxic monoxide of carbon (CO) which causes loss of consciousness and can lead to death is a part of the fulfilled gases (FG) of the engine extremely. At serviceable system of release of OG and the correct operation of the car, fulfilled gases of the engine should not get to interior of the car. Try to check technical condition of system of release of OG and tightness of connections of its pipelines in the following cases:
- At the next replacement of motive oil when the car is installed on the elevator;
- At change of nature of the noise noticeable aurally published by final system;
- After accident in which the details located under the car bottom could be damaged.
In the closed rooms with bad ventilation, for example, in a garage, concentration of CO can quickly increase to dangerous value. Therefore it is forbidden to leave the engine working at the closed garage gate. Even at open gate do not leave the engine working long time. At once after start of the engine it is necessary to leave a garage and to continue warming up of the engine on the street.
At the movement with an open cover of the luggage compartment the fulfilled gases can get to interior of the car and create a dangerous situation. If there was a need of the movement with the open luggage compartment, and also at stay in the car with the engine working at single turns (even on the open area), execute the following (see the Part of the Device of ensuring comfort):
- Include system of ventilation of salon in the mode of inflow of fresh air;
- Turn on the heater fan on the maximum speed;
- Establish by the corresponding regulator comfortable air temperature.